Sunday, April 8, 2012

Awesome finds // Dalton Ghetti, sketching electronics

Every now and then I find random things that are just awesome and that I háve to share with someone, which is exactly what I will do in 'awesome finds'.


"What the h..." was all I could think when I saw these teeny tiny sculptures made by Dalton Ghetti. In the graphite of pencils Ghetti, who works as a carpenter, challenges himself to make his sculptures as small as possible and he has been doing it for almost 25 years now.
More of his work can be seen here: http://oddstuffmagazine.com/extraordinary-art-on-pencil-tips-by-dalton-ghetti.html



Even though technology isn't my favourite part of my study, things like this could make it a lot more fun. With conductive stickers and a pen with conductive ink you can just draw electric cirquits. By adding some intelligence of a microcontroller you can even transform your piece of paper into a piano! (see the end of the video)

No comments:

Post a Comment