Friday, February 24, 2012

A day at the museum

Tuesday my friend and I visited the museum  MMKA in Arnhem. Mainly to see the the exhibition 'Six Yards Guaranteed Dutch Design' (which you can see in this blogpost) but we also looked at other exhibitions and and made some fun random pictures that I'd like to show you.

 I know, I need to go to the hairdresser..

     
capturing movement, just like on the photograph

freakishly real looking mannequin































thinking it was an interactive light  pole, it was not.. 

2 comments:

  1. inspiring! :) I love the 'non-interactive pole' we expect everything to be interactive now.. studying Industrial Design has messed with our minds :P hope you're doing well over there. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so true! I was a bit dissapointed in the pole :P
    miss you too! x

    ReplyDelete